Friday, October 12, 2007

O, Brother, where art thou? OST


O, Brother, where art thou? (2000)
 Runtime:107 min
 Country: UK/ France/ USA
 Genre: Crime, Comedy, Adventure, Music

Download O, brother where art thou mp3 soundtrack
 1 James Carter the Prisoners - Po Lazarus
 2 Harry McClintock - Big Rock Candy Mountain
 3 Norman Blake - You Are My Sunshine
 4 Alison Krauss - Down to the River to Pray
 5 Soggy Bottom Boys - I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow (Radio Station Version)
 6 Chris Thomas King - Hard Time Killing Floor Blues
 7 Norman Blake - I am a man of constant sorrow
 8 The Whites - Keep On The Sunny Side
 9 Gillian Welch Alison Krauss - I ll Fly Away
 10 Emmylou Harris Alison Krauss Gillian Welch - Didn t Leave Nobody But the Baby
 11 Sarah Hannah Leah Peasall - In The Highways
 12 The Cox Family - I Am Weary
 13 John Hartford - I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow (instrumental)
 14 Ralph Stanley - O Death
 15 Soggy Bottom Boys - He s In the Jailhouse Now
 16 The Soggy Bottom Boys - I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow
 17 John Hartford - Indian War Whoop (instrumental)
 18 Fairfield Four - Lonesome Valley
 19 The Stanley Brothers - Angel Band

Funny and unusual version of Homer's "Odyssey" sounding like country rock! Maybe original is much more of an action and adventure and thrill but this musical comedy has its own unforgettable style) My advise - take a closer look at featured artists - James Carter, Alison Krauss, Ralph Stanley.

Download O, brother, where art thou OST from here.

No comments: